Time & Location
About the Event
Introduction to Volleyball - 3 weeks / 6 sessions of Volleyball Monday and Wednesdays 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- May 31, June 2, 7, 9, 14, and 16.
Come join some of our top 801 coaches for 3 weeks of fun training. Most importantly will be the Mindset, (positive thoughts, power statements, and proper technical thoughts) that will set a framework for your athletes performance for their lifetime.
Then we will cover 1-2 skills a week followed by fun play the last part of each session. Serving, Passing, Setting, Hitting, Blocking (concepts and eyework), defense, and rotations.
* Ages are 8-13
* 30 players maximum
* $160 / athlete
* Treats will be given out at most sessions
* 9:00-10:00 AM
* Must have waiver completed before attending
* Athletes must be covid symptom free
* Masks are not mandatory. Volleyball is a natural "socially distancing" sport. Athletes will not be next to other athletes within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes.
Play will be with a very light volleyball designed for younger athletes to have a great first experience with the sport of volleyball. The goals are basic fundamentals, and to have fun! Half of each session will be skill presentation, and the other half will be coach instructed play.
Concepts covered: - Serving - Passing - Setting - Hitting - Digging - Defensive Positioning - Rotations and Alignment - and most importantly Mindset!